Project Vernon Parish | National Register Properties
This home was built c. 1900 by Dr. E. E. Smart, the founder of Leesville, for his daughter Lula. Located in the Leesville Historic District immediately behind the Historic 1910 Courthouse, it is an impressive example of the Queen Anne Revival style.
For more information on this house, please see its National Register of Historic Places database listing. This home is privately owned and not open to the public.